www.showhorseshowplace.com Forum Index www.showhorseshowplace.com
Welcome to Pony Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Hackney Pony

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.showhorseshowplace.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
supreme69

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Free Hackney Pony Reply with quote

Not sure if this is the right place or not, but I found this ad on dreamhorse.com.

http://dreamhorse.com/show_horse.php?form_horse_id=1005991

Jana
Cres-Or-Lar Stable
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if it was some kind of scam, it is gone now!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
wmhackneyponies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I put an ad on dream horse with one of my ponies. Her name is Angel and I wonder if this is the ad you seen. Yes! I had as free because she is only good as a champanion pony. I was asking for a $250 deposit on her that I would hold until she is returned as I don't want the people selling her off after I gave her to them. I have heard of this and there is no way I wanted it to happen to Angel.

I don't know how the ad was taken off as I didnt take it off. Maybe it expired I am not sure.

I still have Angel and would still like her to go to a home as I want to put my time and effort into my breeding ponies and the ones that are showing. If you know of anyone please pass on my email and this is not a scam....

hackneylady@shuswap.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.showhorseshowplace.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: